That leads me to the next question in which I had to ask myself prior to starting this blog. "So why start a blog? What is the point?" Well, I can break down that point into bullet points. (Yes, it's ok to be a Word Nerd. That rhymed. Awesome."
- To openly talk about my journey, experiences, trails, and tribulations with those who may be interested in the career, student teachers, or those veteran teachers who may be interested in what I have to discuss.
- To discuss lesson plans, ideas, classroom management skills, ect. with others both who and who are not in education.
- To give myself a recorded version of my journey. Something I would like to look back at one day and say, "Wow, poor young fool." (Just kidding on that last part!)
- I want to help people make connections with history, the political process, and how the nation runs. While much of my youth was spent avoiding politics, I realized as I got older how hard it is to lead and make decisions for many. I feel that everyone should know how it works.
- Anything else that may come up!
So, why not start a blog?